Safe and Reliable Forum Hosting for the Medieval Confederacy

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cresctor

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

(Spot 8 + 5)

Cresctor is glad to see that Jandar was able to keep himself from being crushed by the wheels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

You passed with flying colors; good on you, Jandar.
What was your spot roll? 1d20 + Spot skill modifier.

Also, thanks, Cresctor. I have taken note of your Spot roll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oneworld.team-talk.net
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 pm

spot check = 9

Until we're through the crowd, i'm waving Crestcor to keep on. Once we're in the clear, i can get back in the carriage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Alright, proceed. Neither of you spied anything out of the ordinary.

By the way, the crowd is a good distance away now. Where Anwyn bridge falls off of Hearth, it runs into another street across the river altogether called Will street. The crowd on Hearth street is not so large yet that it swells to the other side of the bridge.

Last edited by The Engineer on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Jandar signals Crestcor to bring the carriage to a stop so he can carefully remove the package.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cresctor

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Seeing the crowds are gone, Cresctor tries to pull the carriage to a stop so the bag can be taken care of and Jandar can get back on.

(Take 10 for drive if necessary, 10+5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Where do you guys dispose of the paper bag?
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:36 pm

there's a river, i'd like to carefully unhook the bag without jostling it and toss it into the river.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Ok Special attention to the river, roll another Spot, Jandar.
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:38 pm

jandar rolls a 10 as he takes a glance towards the river.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Ok You see nothing out of the ordinary near or in the river. It is deep and black, and the fog is nearly boiling the way it shrouds the banks, and rolls.

Cresctor, taking ten;

PROMPT 101.VIII.3-1: After a series of lock and dams, and about thirty miutes of climb in the carriage you manage to maneuver the taxi into a bay, marked V2A.

The bay is round like a clamshell, and the greater portion of the ceiling gives way to night sky, where the atmoshield can be viewed at a peculiar angle, the clouds seem to be just beyond reach. The iron floor is rusted with age, but the round pad in the center of the bay can afford the weight of an aircraft. Through the naked places in the floor task machines can be seen tending to the maintenance of the Transit Towers.

PROMPT 101.VIII.3-2: Three individuals are here, a male and two women. The two women are dressed in a very alike manner. The actress wears peach, while the double wears beige, and both have their hair done up in braids that are clasped by a mauve bonnet. The gentleman, carrying two gas hoods, looks around nervously. His eyes seem a little glazed, and he seems much too high strung to be either womans employer. Nonetheless, he is the first to hail you.

"Hail, you!" says he.

Again, i need spot checks, from each of you.
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 pm

jandar rolls a 7.

He hails the gentleman back and notes that their are two actresses, and they appear to be sisters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cresctor

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

3+5

Cresctor brings the carriage to a halt as they enter the bay, and hails the man back. He wondered which of the women were they taking with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Neither of you notice anything peculiar;

"Where have you been?" whines the man. "You're running severely late; That is presuming you are our taxi!"

He turns to explain to the women, "I'll remember the lousy accommodations in the future, ma'am - I was assured that you'd be real secure by the city council, but if this is their idea of things running smoothly they'll get a piece of my mind."

While he addresses the woman in the peach colored dress he affords he the courtesy of opening the buggy door for her and her double. He slips his left hand to the small of Rachelles back as he helps her into the taxi.

Last edited by The Engineer on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Jandar apologizes for being late and says that they will make up time on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm

"You're damn right, you will." the manager says as he slaps the taxi door shut. He checks his timepeice and looks about his person suspiciously. "If you don't want an ass-reaming from your job boss I'd be in a real mite hurry to be on the road if I were you."

He examines Cresctor very critically; "Are you sure you are capable of driving this buggy?"
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:28 pm

"The man's an expert!" Jandar huffs, "You should have seen him move through that mob back there." Mounting the carriage and putting his hammer between his knees he says with finality, "Less talking more making up time!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, wait, are you sitting on the carriage, or inside, Jandar? There is only room enough for one driver;
Quote :
The carriage is driven, from a seat high in the stern, by reins. Passengers ride inside the squat cabin (comfortably overstuffed with leather seats, and scented oil).
From PROMPT 101.VIII.1 On The Taxi
So the taxi scoots away. I need a drive roll, Cresctor. 1d20 + your modifier;

PROMPT 101.VIII.4-1: Descending once more to the ground level you find that night has totally set in, and the fog has become noticeably more thick. The lamplights of the Anwyn bridge lie distant and remote in the swirling nuisance. As soon as the taxi pulls from the lock and dam onto the pavement that winds back onto the Anwyn bridge a swelling mass of people intent on arriving at the theater also maneuver onto the street, and walk at first cautiously beside the taxi, but grow ever more curious at the shiny buggy.

Drive DC (10): To discourage the fans from drawing more curious. Otherwise the one dozen fans may try to climb aboard the taxi. If the taxi is swarmed by the fans the taxi may become overburdened, and undrivable.

And i need a Will save for Jandar i think, IF he is inside the taxi. Try finding your Reflex, Fortitude, and Will saves on your charactersheet if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

i rolled a 9 on will save.

I thought there was a place for me to ride shotgun, but i guess there wasn't.

I'm expecting that with the fog i'll have to be getting out with a lantern in front of the carriage from time to time or maybe ride the horse? Riding a carriage in the dark and fog with few streetlights is more than a little dangerous and difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cresctor

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 pm

(16+5)

Cresctor tried driving a little more quickly, hoping that he could keep a pace that the onlookers could not keep up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Ahh, the lamplights shine the way well enough, and Cresctor handles the taxi really well. Inside the body of it, however, it is dark and gloomy. The women whisper quietly between themselves, exchanging long glances with you but barely visable to you. Before you've the opportunity to make their acquaintance there is a sharp crack, as if a bowstring breaking, though.

Will (14) To avoid half damage - A gas canister explodes from the actress' hip. The air inside the taxi is filled with a deadly gas dealing 1d12 damage.

Then there is a whisp of sulfar, and suddenly the carriage is filling with a nauseous gas that does 4 points of damage to you. The women seemed irritated by it, but otherwise healthy, they just look about you all in misunderstanding. "What just happened?"

Crestctor, i believe you notice this change in circumstances, for the buggy nearly fills the 10' street with caustic gas. Do you guys proceed to the theater?
Back to top Go down
caissa

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm

i'll open the door and stick my head out like a dog and tell Cresctor to hurry up that we've got some problems back here. If the ladies are undisturbed by this, they can act as they please. If i'm asked directly about the event, i'll just shrug my big dumb shoulders and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cresctor

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Cresctor is a bit confused by the gas suddenly leaking out of the carriage, but when Jandar yells for him to hurry up he decides to listen to his companion. He didn't want to sit in the gas anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Engineer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:26 pm

I need a spot roll from you both.
Back to top Go down
Cresctor

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:27 pm

11+5

Cresctor is looking around as he drives the cart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar   

Back to top Go down

Scenerion 101.8 - Cresctor & Jandar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONE :: [GAME] :: Scenerion 101.8-
Jump to: